This dynamic and practical course will focus on extending the traits of music to instruction, so as to learn and favour the emotional development of your students towards tolerance and acceptance of themselves and others. Identifying emotions, expressing concerns, dealing with anger and frustrations, and showing compassion are just some of the challenging and complex emotions students hardly get the chance to transmit without fearing criticism. Transform your classroom in an inclusion-friendly, zero judgment space with the harmony of music. Develop strong bonds with your students and among your students: the perfect ambience to overcome any challenge.
The methodology of the course focuses on group experience and needs. The training will follow mainly practical approaches; as part of the course, the participants will learn how to implement these techniques in the various phases of their daily routines. The course trainer will engage with the most innovative and creative thoughts of the learners, and steer them towards a better understanding of the methods.
By completing this course, participants will:
- Gain ideas of how to engage students and colleagues in creating safe classrooms.
- Deepen their understanding of human communication and influence students through better communication skills.
- Implement new techniques of communication in the classroom, facilitating the learning process, collaboration, and problem-solving.
- Bond with colleagues, students, and their families.
- Promote social skills that will accompany students throughout their lifes.
- Lower stress and frustration levels in the classroom.
- Deepen your knowledge about music applied to the classroom.
- Improve your knowledge of emotional ecology.
- Learn to approach and address delicate issues concerning your students.