Within the technological boom we experience nowadays, the demand after engineering specialists is rapidly increasing. This course is designed for teachers of all subjects, who desire to learn and then to teach efficently about fast developing disciplines such as Coding and Robotics, which are considered to be an inseparable part of human future life.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Know the principles of computational logic
- Obtain the necessary knowledge to, as a teacher, help in the develompent of students´programming skills
- Know how to use a variety of digital resources to make activities more interesting for students
- Increase student engagement and motivation
- Use of student devices inside and outside the classroom
- Development of collaborative activities
- Increase performance and effectiveness in lesson preparation
- Taking advantage of the resources available for the classroom, free and easy to use
- To be more effective teachers, knowing how to solve computational logic problems that students pose
- DAY 1: Introduction to Robotics
- DAY 2: Programming and computational logic. MBLOCK
Introduction to programming
Features software MBLOCK
Introduction to block construction MBLOCK
- DAY 3: Construction and programming: educational robot MBOT
Features hardware MBOT
Motion programming, lights and sounds, LED display
- DAY 4: Features and programming: robot sensors
Line following sensor
- DAY 5: Robot Communications
Use and programming remote control
Hybrids programming with the computer
- DAY 6: Programming languages. Arduino
Comparison of block programming and traditional communication languages
Study os Arduino programming language
- DAY 7: Programming languages. Phyton
Study of Phyton programming language
- DAY 8: Advanced robots simulations. NAO.
NAO: physical features and basic applications
- DAY 9 : Industrial robot simulation
Software environment to robotic simulation: CoppeliaSim
Robotic arms usefulness
Programming and generic robotic arm simulation with CoppeliaSim
- DAY 10: Personal project and final conclusions
Creating my own personal project
Overall perspective of education programme
The methodology used in the course is “learning by doing” in the form of a guided tutorial. The teacher, after briefly explaining some concepts and approaching the neccesary tools, proposes a project in which students will have to create educational resources for the class.
The teacher then becomes a support, helping the students in their learning experience, at the end of the course there will be a test to assess the learning outcomes and the knowledge gained.
- The participant enters the context of the history and development of robotics
- The participant becomes familiar with the programming language
- The participant increases their computational logic skills
- The participant knows the basic structure and elements of a robot
- The participant knows how to create different programs in a robot
- The participan learns to communicate with a robot
16.10.2023 > 27.10.2023
16.10.2023 > 27.10.2023
06.11.2023 > 17.11.2023
13.11.2023 > 24.11.2023
27.11.2023 > 08.12.2023
11.12.2023 > 22.12.2023
06.05.2024 > 17.05.2024
03.06.2024 > 14.06.2024
05.08.2024 > 16.08.2024
02.09.2024 > 13.09.2024
04.11.2024 > 15.11.2024
02.12.2024 > 13.12.2024
03.02.2025 > 14.02.2025
03.03.2025 > 14.03.2025
05.05.2025 > 16.05.2025
02.06.2025 > 13.06.2025
04.08.2025 > 15.08.2025
01.09.2025 > 12.09.2025
03.11.2025 > 14.11.2025
01.12.2025 > 12.12.2025
- Pre-arrival information.
- Tuition & training materials.
- Coffee break.
- Training Certificate.
- Europass Certificate.
- Admin & organizational costs.
- Accommodation (hotels & self-catering apartments).
- Half-day and one-day trips.
- Cultural activities.
- Airport transfer.
- Local transport.