This course aims at providing the necessary tools for students, parents and teachers to create a motivating environment in their daily practice. Enhancing everyone’s creativity, curiosity, engagement and fun will generate a warm atmosphere at school where every single individual will feel welcome. To do so, the tutor will concentrate on teachers’ creativity and motivation by exploring together with the participants a great variety of up-to-date inspirational techniques to develop strategical lesson plans. All of the stages involved in teaching will be covered: from class management, through class preparation and delivery, assessing, organisational school tasks to parent-teacher communication. Different activities will be provided in order to understand the way peers relate and interact in order to improve their relationships. The tutor will also provide multiple resources to develop an efficient gamified practice which will generate a school filled with attention, acceptance, appreciation and affection, a school that embraces and allows every person to be their real selves. We will literally play around, research and assess our own roles aiming at making our classrooms an even more enjoyable, stimulating place.
- The skills learnt by the participants during the course can be used to:
- Getting to know how to use a great variety of resources to create integrative lesson plan,
- Creating an inspirational environment for both the teacher and the student,
- Increasing pupils’ engagement, motivation, and self-confidence,
- Developing students and peers critical thinking, problem solving and collaborative skills,
- Increasing performance and effectiveness in lesson preparation and delivery,
- Using free, easy, ready-to-use resources,
- Gaining efficiency as a teacher,
- Using a more student-centered approach,
- Offering support to colleagues, students and parents,
- Providing communicative techniques,
- Generating an empowering atmosphere,
- Create a space for acceptance.
- DAY 1: READY TO EMBARK?
Who are you? Getting to know each other, challenges, expectations and motivations.
What are our common goals? Introducing some general concepts.
Let’s get inspired! Motivational, inspirational activities.
How to create a safe classroom, an atmosphere in which everyone feels accepted and an important part of a whole?
- DAY 2: HOLD TIGHT! A CREATIVE STORM IS COMING!
What is the key to a healthy, motivational environment?
What can YOU do to make the world a better place? Your role as an inspiring teacher.
How do minorities feel? What is your minority group?
Let’s think about it thoroughly. Does the way I see my students have an impact on them? Analising old roles and school models.
What is motivation? Extrinsic versus intrinsic motivation.
What to do as a teacher, as a student, as a parent and as a school officer to increase motivation.
- DAY 3: TAKE IT EASY! YOU’RE NEARLY THERE!
You might not know it yet, but you love conflict. Why? Let’s find out!
How do people think? What are cognitive distortions? Learn to identify them.
Is bullying related to motivation? Bullying and conflict resolution.
- DAY 4: LET’S RECAP!
Personality, a tricky game! What’s your personality type?
Group techniques based on collaborative and cooperative learning.
A relaxed mind, a happy mind, a motivating environment. How to make sure that everyone is happy, relaxed and safe. Be that inspiring teacher!
- DAY 5: TIME TO IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU’VE LEARNT!
Open day for the participants to create their own lesson plan based on all the knowledge and experience acquired.
List of new ideas to implement in participants’ daily practice.
Have you met your expectations?
The main methodology used during this course will be learning-by-doing. Later, theoretical backgrounds will be also set, while experiencing proposals of the tutor and the participants.
By completing the course the participants will be able to:
- Design and deliver even more inspirational lesson plans,
- Provide real-life meaningful and experiential learning situations according to the curriculum,
- Put into practice interdisciplinary and collaborative group strategies,
- Reflect on their practice and adapt to the new demands of a different approach to teaching and learning in a safe environment,
- Motivate students; detect, assist and guide them throughout their relational challenges; enhance their critical thinking and problem-solving skills; give up power to empower them and give them ownership over their own learning and decisions; create a safe space for them to develop their passions and work on their self-esteem and self-confidence.
30.01.2023 > 01.03.2023
20.03.2023 > 24.03.2023
08.05.2023 > 12.05.2023
26.06.2023 > 30.06.2023
21.08.2023 > 25.08.2023
04.09.2023 > 08.09.2023
09.10.2023 > 13.10.2023
20.11.2023 > 24.11.2023
22.01.2024 > 26.01.2024
19.02.2024 > 23.02.2024
15.04.2024 > 19.04.2024
20.05.2024 > 24.05.2024
08.07.2024 > 12.07.2024
26.08.2024 > 30.08.2024
07.10.2024 > 11.10.2024
18.11.2024 > 22.11.2024
- Pre-arrival information.
- Tuition & training materials.
- Coffee break.
- Training Certificate.
- Europass Certificate.
- Admin & organizational costs.
- Accommodation (hotels & self-catering apartments).
- Half-day and one-day trips.
- Cultural activities.
- Airport transfer.
- Local transport.